1. The Products offered in the Shop are new and free of any physical or legal defects. Certain products are manufactured manually in the original technology of Carl Fa which means that they are covered with delicate fragile enamel. As a result, the Products are sensitive to shocks and abrasion against hard products. That may result in damaging the enamel. The Seller recommends delicate handling of the Products.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for any physical defects to the Products (chips to the enamel, scratches, etc.) resulting from incorrect handling and storage of the Products.
3. The Seller shall be liable to the buyer for physical and legal defects purchased at the Shop (Statutory Warranty) that have been detected within two years of the delivery thereof of the buyer.
4. The Customer may file a complaint with the Seller in particular when the Product is incompliant with the contract or in case of defects to the Products as well as in case the Seller's actions are incorrect or incompliant with the provisions of these Regulations.
5. Complaints may be filed by e-mail or in writing to the Seller's address.
6. Such complaints shall specify: first and last name, account details (as disclosed to Eclair.shop), details of the transaction covered with the complaint or any other circumstances underlying the complaint as well as the Customer's demand related to the complaint. If the complaint refers to a Product, the complaint shall be accompanied by the Products covered with the complaint and a purchase confirmation.
7. If the data or information specified in the complaint needs to be supplemented with more information, the Seller - before reviewing the complaint - shall request the complaining Customer to provide such additional information.
8. The Seller shall review complaints within 14 days of receipt of a correctly completed complaint; if the complaint refers to the purchased Products, within 14 days of receipt of the Products with a detailed description of the reasons underlying the complaint. The Customer shall be notified of the method to review the complaint by e-mail to the address provided at registration, or in writing. If the complaint is rejected the Seller shall notify the Customer thereof specifying the reasons of its decision.
9. When replacement or repair of the Product is possible, the Seller shall notify the Customer thereof and shall provide all information concerning further procedure. In instances when it is justifiable to refund the price the amount paid for the Product purchased by the Customer will be refunded within 14 days of the day the Seller accepts the complaint.
10. The Seller shall not accept any objects sent to it against cash payment.
11. The Customer may appeal the Seller's decision concerning the complaint.
12. The price paid by the Customer shall be refunded in the same way as the payment method selected by the Customer when paying for the Product. When the Customer enjoyed a rebate when purchasing the Product, the price refund shall be reduced by the amount of the rebate. The Customer shall be entitled to use the rebate at future purchases subject to the terms and conditions attributable to the Customer before the transaction under which the price is refunded.
13. The Customer may return a new Product solely without any physical defects (in compliance with item 2), in an intact packaging - that is without breaking the special film with a seal protecting against opening. Any opening of the protective items by the Customer shall be treated by Seller as use of the Product which may not be returned or replaced.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. In compliance with Art. 27 of the Act on consumer rights, the buyer who is a consumer who makes purchases at the Shop shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller.
2. The withdrawal from the contract shall be made subject to filing a statement in a contact form available at the site of Eclair.shop or in writing or by e-mail to the Seller's address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The withdrawal from the contract may be made within maximum 14 days of the day of Product delivery to the buyer or a third person designated by the buyer other than the carrier.
4. In case of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract shall be deemed as null and void with respect to the Product for which the Customer withdrew from purchasing. The Product shall be returned in the original intact packaging, without breaking the special film with a seal protecting against opening, with complete equipment and accessories.
5. The return shall be made without delay, however not later than within 14 days of Product receipt. The Customer shall cover the costs of sending the Product back to the Seller.
6. The Product shall be sent back to Inter Commerce Katarzyna Dryja, ul. Szuwarowa 4/5, 30-384 Kraków.
7. In case of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the Seller shall refund the price for the Product paid by the Customer in the same way as the original payment method for the Product selected by the Customer. When the Customer enjoyed a rebate when purchasing the Product, the price refund shall be reduced by the amount of the rebate which the Customer shall be entitled to use subject to the terms and conditions to the rebate.
8. If the period to withdraw from the contract as specified in this Article is exceeded, the Seller shall send the returned Product to the Customer at the Customer's expense. Failure on the part of the Customer to comply with the above withdrawal procedure from the contract, the withdrawal procedure from the contract may be materially protracted and as a result - the refund of the funds due to the Customer.
9. The buyer may not withdraw from the concluded contract covering products manufactured on an individual order or closely related to the Customer.
10. The buyer shall be responsible for any reduced value of the product that may result from using the product in excess of the required use to identify its nature, features of functioning, in particular when the protective measures have been broken.