Article 1. General
1. The controller of personal data is Inter Commerce Katarzyna Dryja (Inter Commerce), entered in the register of businesses with NIP (tax identification number): 6762328044, REGON (company statistical number): 122223949, and the registered office at the address: 30-384 Kraków, ul. Szuwarowa 4/5. The Controller attaches particular importance to the privacy of users of the website https://www.eclair.shop/.
2. Inter Commerce has appointed personal data protection officer. Please contact us concerning all matters related to personal data in one of the following ways: via email: email@example.com, postal address: DATA PROTECTION OFFICER INTER COMMERCE KATARZYNA DRYJA, ul. Szuwarowa 4/5, 30-384 Kraków.
3. The Controller applies due diligence in the selection and use of technical and organisational measures that ensure the protection of personal data processing. Personal data concerning Clients and other persons whose data has been provided by the Client is protected by the controller against disclosure to unauthorised persons and against other cases of disclosure or loss or against unauthorised modification of the given data and information.
4. The recipients of personal data are persons acting for Inter Commerce, responsible for the service of Eclair.shop and entities that provide services for Inter Commerce (e.g. Internet service providers, server providers). Also entities authorised to receive data pursuant to applicable provisions of law, including judicial authorities, may also be recipients of data.
Article 2. Basis of Personal Data Processing
1. Personal data is given voluntarily but failure to provide personal data may hinder or make impossible the performance of service or sales or provision of post-sales service.
2. Personal data is processed based on: a) acceptance of regulations of a given service or sales by the Client, b) need to perform the agreement for the Client, or c) legitimate interest of the controller (e.g. defence of claims or in case of third-party data provided by Clients to indicate another person's address for service).
3. The controller may process third-party data disclosed by Clients for the purposes of communication, recommendation, use of controller's services, including in particular to enter into or perform an agreement concluded with the use of the tools made available under Eclair.shop. When entering such data, the Client represents that the necessary consent to the disclosure of the data to the controller has been obtained from the same person.
4. Clients' data may be made available to other Clients in case this is necessary for the performance of an agreement.
Article 3. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
1. The proper performance of sales agreements of goods offered by Eclair.shop online store or services related to sales, including also the delivery process of the purchased goods;
2. Conducting procedures concerning warranty for defects, guarantee or other instances of the inconsistency of goods with the agreement;
3. The provision of services via electronic means, including transactions and service of payment systems for goods purchased in Eclair.shop;
4. Proper protection, management and service of customer's account in the online store Eclair.shop;
5. Providing security of sales agreements with Inter Commerce or sales-related services provided by Inter Commerce or third parties;
6. Inter Commerce's activities aimed at increasing the quality level of the goods offering or level of service provision;
7. Organising loyalty schemes, competitions, promotional campaigns or other marketing activities by Inter Commerce;
8. The best possible adaptation of advertising or marketing offers to clients' preferences, including with the use of automated processing or profiling techniques;
9. Handling of complaints lodged to Inter Commerce;
10. In situations when processing is necessary for establishing, seeking or defending claims concerning Inter Commerce;
11. For the purpose of conducting marketing activities via the available communication channels and in the form of direct marketing.
Article 4. Control of Personal Data Processing
1. The Controller ensures the exercise of the rights of data subjects arising out of legal provisions, including the right to access their personal data, to have it rectified, changed, erased or transferred, the right to request that the processing of personal data be restricted as well as the right to complain about such processing in accordance with the principles specified in relevant provisions of law.
2. In the event of voluntary consent to personal data processing, each data subject has a right to withdraw the consent to data processing.
3. Each data subject whose data is processed has a right to complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Article 5. Transfer and Disclosure of Personal Data
1. Clients' data may be disclosed to entities authorised to receive this data pursuant to applicable provisions of law, including to the relevant judicial authorities.
2. Inter Commerce makes personal data available to processors and third parties in the scope necessary for the proper organisation of its activities. The above means that also entities which render services in support of the promotion, sales or service provision processes of Inter Commerce, including with the use of automated tools, may gain access to data. However, each disclosure is exercised only within the rights of Inter Commerce and based on the relevant legal security (agreements).
3. Personal data may be transferred to third parties (beyond European Union member states) in relation to the supply of Products ordered by Clients.