Regulations of the Loyal Customer Club
These regulations set forth the participation principles in the Loyal Customer Club.
Art. 1 Program and Organiser
1. These regulations set forth the rules of a loyalty program operated by Inter Commerce and the rules of participating in the program.
2. The loyalty program is organised by Inter Commerce Katarzyna Dryja (Inter Commerce), entered to the register of entrepreneurs under NIP 6762328044, REGON 122223949, with its offices at: 30-384 Kraków, ul. Szuwarowa 4/5, operating the web shop Eclair.shop.
Art. 2 Addresses of the program
The program is addressed to loyal customers who make multiple purchases at the internet shop operated at the address: http://www.eclair.shop.
Art. 3 Conditions for participation in the program
1. The participants in the program may be solely natural persons, of legal age, with full legal capacity.
2. In order to join the program, it is necessary to make at Eclair.shop:
Art. 4 Fixed rebate
1. If all the requirements specified in Art. 3 of these regulations are complied with, the customer shall be entitled to a fixed rebate at the internet shop Eclair.shop.
2. Inter Commerce reserves the right to refuse the fixed rebate if the potential participant in the program fails to comply with all the requirements as set forth in these regulations.
Art. 5 Rights of the participants in the Loyal Customer Club
1. Participants in the Loyal Customer Club shall be entitled to:
- a rebate for each purchase of the products offered at Eclair.shop:
- receive additional promotional offers or occasional discounts of which participant will be notified in separate messages,
- use of individual promotions offered solely to participants of which they will be notified in separate messages.
2. The offered rights may be used subject to prior login to the Account in the internet shop at: http://www.eclair.shop.
3. The rights resulting from being a Club member, in particular to rebate vouchers or price rebates, may not be transferred to any third persons, exchanged for cash equivalent or other benefits and may not be combined with any other promotions offered by the internet shop Eclair.shop.
Art. 6 Final provisions
1. If Inter Commerce makes any modifications to these regulations, the participants in the loyalty program, in particular Account holders, within 14 days of learning of modifications to these regulations, shall be entitled to submit a statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying that they do not accept the modified content of these regulations; such statement shall be equivalent to terminating the legal relationship covered with these regulations.
2. In case of a modification of the participant's data or address, in particular of the Account holder, please provide the modified data by e-mail to: email@example.com.